Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Little Mermaid Inspired Wedding Shoot- Sassy Mouth Photography

One of the most colorful and fun photo shoots I have ever been a part of was
the Sassy Princess Bride, Ariel!
I joined Marisa from Sassy Mouth Photography and other incredible vendors
at Rocky Neck State Park one afternoon.
We had the beach to ourselves,
and made everyone's favorite mermaid come to life!
 
I knew I wanted the décor to be bright and bold for this Princess bride-
and was so excited to use my mother's handmade,  colorful glass balls!
 
This just might be my favorite styled shoot yet! :-)
And seriously.. this mermaid model is even more beautiful than Ariel herself!
 
To see more incredible pictures from this photo shoot, visit the Sassy Mouth Photography blog post!
 
 















1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
     Bridesmaid Dresses

    ReplyDelete